Want to save time and effort?
With the range of solutions from Applecoat Ltd, we can easily optimise all aspects of control panel building. From preparation and configuration to design, construction, service, and support, we offer you a perfectly coordinated control panel solution.
With expert know-how, tools and data for digitisation in engineering, and an aligned product and system portfolio, we ensure long-term success and greater competitiveness, and to make this happen we use some or all the following on each bespoke design.
- Project manager with fixed customer assignment
- Complete material procurement
- Own painting shop
- Automatic routing of the wiring
- Automated cable prefabrication
- Production teams with fixed customer assignment
- Current path testing including Neutral and Earth tracking
- Function of the switching, operating and signalling devices
- Compliance with protective measures and safety regulations Optional test services / pre-commissioning
- Error-free function of the automation devices/ periphery
- Parameter setting and testing of bus systems
- Initial commissioning of all equipment
So, to summarise our design and manufacturing team custom build control systems and have the latest design capabilities, test facilities and the latest electrical AutoCAD design software.
Our fully equipped workshop is staffed by experienced electrical control panel builders based at our manufacturing facility in South Wales. They, together with our team of project engineers, enable us to offer you a complete solution to your control system requirements.
Having a vast amount of experience, we custom build a wide range of control panels from small pump starts, to one off bespoke testing panels for specific applications. Using standard electrical enclosures or purpose-designed enclosures, we can offer assembly which involves any combination of conventional control equipment or computer/PLC systems.
Our fully qualified personnel work to the highest standards in panel wiring and assembly; ensuring full functionality and ease of use. Control panels can include simple relay logic, PLC’s, variable speed drives, data acquisition, HMI and touch screen technology. All are certified to the latest BSEN61439 standard.
Applecoat Ltd also offer a full electrical installation service which ensures our team offer you a full design, manufacture, and installation service working to the latest industrial standards. Our dedicated team offer our customers unrivalled service for time and cost efficiency for the manufacturing of control panels.